Friday, December 30, 2011

A dream came TRUE!

Indeed! I've got this long awaited opportunity now. I feel so overwhelm and very thankful for this blessing. Well, at first it was a failure and I've got disappointed. I almost lose my hope and believed that this particular dream will only be a dream forever! In fact, I posted it in my previous posts. Yet this time, it came into reality! Hopefully it will Lord... :D

Now, I can definitely say that there is really a time for everything. We should always keep going whatever happens. Yeah, it feels so disappointing and frustrating when you fail in your dreams however, it's part of it so we can appreciate more the achievement or success we get after all.

Thank you so much for those people who helped me most especially to our Almighty! thanks Lord!

No comments: