Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My 24th Birthday

Three days ago was my 24th Natal Day, that was July 14, 2012.  I have few pictures to share with you... :)

Actually, I celebrated my birthday with my officemates ahead ( the day before 14th of July) since 14th fell on the saturday which we don't have work.  OMG! I was a bit surprised with the birthday cake and especially the pretty bouquet! Thanks to them for being so thoughtful and nice to me especially my superiors.  I was really touched and I least expected the flower bouquet! With this, it made my day very special and made me feel overwhelm! Thanks a lot... hehe

Take a peek on some of the photos with my officemates ;)








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birth day to you. if you want to buy a new security camrea. Then hit this keyword. I think you will get a best quality. now we are in California. here. security cameras installed in california

Thanks
Tafser Ahmed