Friday, January 18, 2008

A wierd thought.


Well, try to observe the picture.. It's so cute. I like it. It made me interested to post it on my blog because of its words or the thought coming from this little innocent boy in yellow suit. At first he was wondering where does the rain come from then he was able to make a generalization or he then came up with his own answer... Look at his expression, an innocent little one. I like what is in his mind. His thinking really caught my attention. He truly has a different perspective towards the rain.

Anyway, i got this picture in school in our computer lab while i am viewing some stored pictures in one of the computers which i am using at this term.

A thought from the yellow boy, "When people go to heaven, God makes away all their tears and puts them in a big bucket, and thats where rain comes from."

No comments: