Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Is it gonna be forever a Dream or a Reality?

My thoughts right now are on this certain opportunity which would make or break one of my greatest dreams (work). Well, I don't want to expect too much or to think about the good outcomes in advance 'coz I'm just afraid to be confronted again with another failure or disappointment on this matter. This truly affects my ego. It hurts too badly when my ego's hit. Hmmp. Well, I have to deal with it and I am making myself calm in whatever happens whether it's a good or a bad result. Yet, still hopeful to the good side and hoping that this awaited day would be a good start. Hoping as well that this would no longer be a Dream but a Reality anymore.hehe. How I really wish! Honestly, I've really longed for it, to be part of this particular Institution which rank top in the market and I feel like honor working with the company.

Anyway whatever would be the outcome is, I'd bear with it. If I get it or not, it would still be good. I have already conditioned myself and I offer it to God. I just pray for more strength and guidance in my career success. :D For God be the Glory!

No comments: