Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Cebu & Bohol Escapade

This trip is a birthday present for me from my Beau. Hehe. In fairness, we truly enjoyed it together! The experiences we have are worth remembering. It was my first time to visit Cebu and Bohol. I love the experience! :D We had so much fun & amusement. We only spent our escapade weekend only yet we enjoyed it though! It would be more great & fun if we have longer time but we have to go back 'coz of work. hmp! hehe. We departed Davao @ 5pm Friday and 5am Monday back to Davao. We were in Cebu the whole Saturday and by Sunday we had our Day Tour in Bohol as our itinerary. :) We gone back Cebu by 6:30 pm then attended Mass @ Basilica del Santo NiƱo.

Wow! a great and wonderful Trip and Experience in deed! :D Thanks a lot.

Here's some of our shoot...

In Bohol...








In Cebu...







2 comments:

Bohol Philippines said...

Cebu and Bohol are indeed beautiful places to visit. And the photos that you've shared made me miss my hometown Bohol more. I miss seeing those tarsiers, chocolate hills and the cold weather. You vacation must have been so fun. Thanks for sharing.

Boracay Resort said...

I've been to Bohol once and I want to go back again and again. Love those beautiful and historical places and spots in Bohol.