Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Career Mode

Right now, I feel like disoriented personally after hearing a rumor that their would be a change of one of the officers particularly the BOO here in our branch in Buhangin. I have this kind of feeling because I have to adjust again to my immediate supervisor if this would happen. This would be my third time to adjust to three different superiors in a span of 7 months since i was hired. It's quite hard when you already set your mind on a specific person or thing. Well, I called it a rumor since it's not yet formalized but, 60% of it is true. So, I'm agitated again. It came to a point again that I'm like giving up on my current job due to lack of security. Anytime, I would be assigned or transferred somewhere else with not enough compensation. I feel so unsecured.

Actually, one of my plans is to stay about a year or two to gain and practice my knowledge and abilities on a specific task or job. Oh God, guide and help me decide wisely. I feel discourage 'coz it's like you keep on adjusting on your working environment especially the people you'll be with or your job location is so uncertain. Its really so uncertain and you'll feel unsatisfied. Aside from my concern on adjustment, you won't be motivated because of the low compensation. Not enough and that is my impression and even with most of the employees. How much more on the employees who have family or children. It feels quite hard when you already conditioned yourself to a specific location where you already used to. It makes me realize and force me to look for another stable job wherein I'am certain and secured.

Honestly, I really don't know where, what and how to do it though i have many plans in mind. It' so easy to think that way and say but hard to put in action. I still have a lot to consider first. In order for me to calm and organize my thoughts, I'd better stick first to my plan of staying with the company and i would slowly look for opportunities around until I got to have One for me. As for now, I am faithfully praying for God's guidance, asking for more strength and patience in my career life. Hoping for more inspiration so i can pursue my plans. So help me God. :D


No comments: