Friday, February 18, 2011

Blessed!

First of all, I'd like to send my gratitude to our God! I thank you Lord for all the countless blessings & graces you've been showering me. I really feel so blessed in my simple life! Everything goes smoothly with God's blessings and guidance in all aspects of my life. I sometimes feel guilty of my responses for all of these. It's also like I feel so selfish 'coz every time I pray I always prioritize myself before others which is, I guess and based from observation, it should be others first before yourself. Yet, I am very much thankful 'coz God still listens to me and granted me my prayers. hehe. In fairness, I never fail to thank God every time I pray and every time I go to church. This is the first words I always have whenever I pray.

Well, I am finally regularized in my current job! This is what I longed at the beginning to be regularized at that short span and right time. I feel a little bit overwhelm that I was able to get it that smoothly. I am just so lucky enough and of course thankful for the people who are there to help and care for me. And with this, I do believe that God is always there by my side and guiding me. This increases my faith in Him.

I just hope and pray that as I go on with my career and journey in life, I still have this smooth road with God. That I may be able to gradually realize my goals and dreams in life. Thank you so much! :D

No comments: