Monday, February 21, 2011

Feeling Disturbed!

Honestly, I get a little bit worried and alarmed at this moment in terms of my money or finances. Yesterday, I with him went to NCCC mall and we saw and read the Chinese Fortune according to year of birth for this year. Of course I searched directly for the year of the Dragon. On what I've read, it keeps on flashing into my mind from time to time and I'm just afraid on what does it really tells me, what's behind it. On the message, it simply says that I have to save my money etc, etc. However, it sounds different to me which alarmed me and I feel uncomfortable. I'm a bit worried, really. OMG! I just hope that I would be prepared if anything happens and hoping and wishing also that I would be able to curse the bad luck. hmp!

It makes me aware of my expenses and my enough-for-myself money. In fact, I have my savings right now but It has already a purpose. And I am still planning to save for another purpose again, for my own personal wants. Hopefully I can have a spare of my money to save for future need purposes. Actually, I have plans of it, it's just that I don't have more than enough earnings for the meantime. Like I've said, my earning is only enough for my own as for now. How I wish... hmmm.


No comments: