Monday, April 4, 2011

The 3rd Month

Everything goes well and romantic between us, in our relationship as we reached this far! So far, We feel so happy and attached with each other. I never felt any regrets. On our third month, last March 30, 2011, we simply exchanged romantic greeting cards and had a dinner date @ Bistro. I even get more overwhelmed and surprised with his present when I opened it. I love it! hehe. I was so touched with his letter on how he organized his thoughts on the little things he observed from me. I felt just flattered 'coz somehow he appreciated my little efforts and those indirect expression of my love & care for him. He tried to view it nicely and romantically which flattered me the most!

Here's it...



Hoping and praying for more guidance and blessings from God as we keep going! ;D

No comments: