Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Escapade




Last weekend, April 15-18, 2011 I with my beau invaded Manila! After about 13 years since the last time I visited the place, I find it "wow" especially the center of Makati City! The high rise buildings and the nice views and landscapes made me appreciate its beauty. I feel happy seeing it again and the place. 'Am so much thankful to my Beau for this trip as his present for me. I'm as well thankful to God for the safe trip we had and for the blessings also from my very supportive Mother. For that short time of roaming around the city and the mall hoping we had have, we really enjoyed it. There was one scenario that made me giggle whenever I recall about it. It was the time when we're in a rush to get a ride going to the airport. I won't really forget how we acted especially him just to beat the time for our flight (Manila to Davao) yet we still failed to haste for it. Unluckily, we're advised to rebook for the next flight then and paid for it. Well, lesson learned! hehe. It was a great & unforgettable experience for us somehow! I truly appreciated his efforts and the concerns he has for me. So lucky having him! :D

No comments: