Friday, June 3, 2011

It's nice to be Nice

I feel so flattered today! It's a nice & very flattering feeling when somebody gives you something, without you expecting for it.

Just today, I received these little things that made me feel so overwhelmed and feel valued! It's a "pasalubong" given to me by one of our clients in the bank. Thanks to Sir Erny for the pasalubong he gave me from his out of town trip to some of the Asian countries with his friends. By the way, she's a woman with a man's body. hehe. Anyway, he personally handed me this morning a "bling-bling" (bracelet) and a key chain carved with the word VIETNAM and it has a design of a typical house which can be seen as a tourist's attraction. How nice of him. Infairness, I accommodate our clients nicely! I'm as well nice to him. Sir Enry and I are not really that close yet whenever he transacts in the bank we used to have a little small talk sometimes. He feels so comfortable with me. He sometimes shares something that pissed him or just anything. Well, he's a chatty person. I used to appreciate him with his accessories or "Bling-blings" maybe that's the reason why he feels so comfortable with me then. Well, I really mean it undoubtedly though. He is as well a "fashionsita", fond of "Bling-blings"! hehe.

And for that I just said "Thank you" to him with a grin face! :D Thanks a lot!

1 comment:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com