Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Wish Granted!


Congratulations to me!hehe. Well, I just purchased a brand new Digicam! Atlast I own a camera now. You know what? I've been craving for this specific gadget for quite a long time. Now, I feel fulfilled and happy about it! Cheers!hihi.

At first, I was very much excited and felt disturbed everytime the idea of purchasing and possessing a camera crosses into my mind. I just can't wait too long to possess it that's why I was really eager to find ways for it. In fact, it came to a point when I got disappointed with my eagerness. I was already in a shop expecting to purchase the camera. Unfortunately my credit card was insufficient for that amount so, I failed and got disappointed! I felt teary-eyed and wanted to burst into tears. I felt ashamed and a bit sweating. All of my emotions that time were so disgusting to me and I just hid it 'coz I'm with my Beau. We were together going to that shop. I don't want him to think that I'm that desperate and to feel pity on me. tsk! I texted my mom to call me up then only to found out that my credit limit is only 15k and the amount of that camera was 16k plus! Tsk. With that, I have a lesson learned. I should have check everything first before tossing into something. huhu. Yet, I still managed myself and tried to understand about what had happened.

On the next day, I still felt disturbed about the camera. I kept on looking on the net, on ebay until I found one with 38% discount on the item. Guess what?! I didn't hesitate on buying it without thinking any risk that I may encounter about online shopping. I was very eager and excited enough to purchase it. Luckily, everything was successful! There was a prompt and positive response on my order from the seller. I let paypal processed the payment charged to my credit card. After a day, the item was delivered to me with free shipment fee through Air21 courier. I like it! This is my first time to buy an item through online. Great!

By the way, the Digicam I possessed right now is cheaper and has a lower quality and functionality compared to the first one which I supposed to buy from the shop. But it's as well great and a nice camera. I feel satisfied now. I have decided to better go for the cheaper so that it wouldn't be harder for me to pay for it. I'll make it into an installment basis. hmm. My life starts here... I now have a debt to settle. hehe. hmp.

Anyway, I have with me my Digicam now a gadget that I've long for ever since. I can now take pictures of my own without anymore borrowing from my friends. I'm so thankful for this one of my wishes granted to me. Thanks Lord for the guidance and blessings! :D Hopefully I could have all of my wish list granted as well! wooooohooooo!hehe. How I wish that my other wish will be granted also, hopefully I'm that lucky for it. :) (demanding... hihi)


No comments: