Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our 2nd Monthsary!

Every 30th of the month is our Monthsary yet last month (February) has only 28 days so, we celebrated our 2nd monthsary on March 2, 2011. Hmp! hehe. In fact, some of my friends teased me about it. Well, we celebrated it on the 2nd day of this month to make it on the 30th day. hehe. Anyway, since it was a weekday, after I gone out from the office I went to the Mall and bought a simple greeting card for him. We as well met at the mall then, he brought me to a Japanese cuisine or restaurant. I never thought about it, actually. It was my first time to have dinner in that kind of restaurant since I'm not really fond of this stuff. Yet, I still find it good for a change! At least I have already tried. I just don't know how to use chopsticks! I just simply and proudly used the spoon and fork! hehe.

Moreover, I'm still happily thankful for another month for our relationship. So far, I am contented and I feel happy with him. Though, I have this mood swing most often he's still trying to understand me and show me his full concern and love. It's like what he was showing me before remains and never fades until now. Hopefully, he will remain and would change for the good! naks! I Love it! hehe. Well, on my part, as what i observed in myself, I'm loving him. I can say that I am totally comfortable with him now which I never noticed it previously from my past relationships. I am also working on my shortcomings on him and hoping that I can show and assure him that I am serious and I do Love him! It's just that, even I myself have a hard time understanding my feelings. Maybe due to my Immaturity. I'm just so lucky that he's my boyfriend 'coz he is mature enough now. He knows how to balance our situation. He is mature enough to understand me, his feelings, our relationship maybe because of our age gap. He's 5 years older than me. Hmmm. I love to be pampered by him and the way he treated me like a "Princess". hehe. Yeah, I've realized that I'am so lucky for having him in my life now. I'm thankful to God for who and what I have right now for all the blessings. :D

And there's more... He gave me his masterpiece! A charcoal paint of Me! Nice! :D He really tried to make one for me. hmm. Here's it..




Here are our few pix @ Japanese Resto...



No comments: