Thursday, March 10, 2011

United

@ the reception hall


March 5, 2011 was the date of my beau's older brother's wedding. I was there in the celebration and this was the first time when I met his brothers, relatives and friends! It was fine and a cheerful day! In fact, during our first meeting I felt so comfortable with them maybe because I've already met his mother and the Bride prior to the wedding. :D They treated me so well ! It's like I've been already part of their family for quite long! I even felt so at ease and I appeared to them naturally. It's like we've been together since then. hehe. Well, atlast this kind of experience i have had already been realized. Luckily this first encounter of mine is a pleasant experience. Though before it was just only in my thoughts that someday I would be having a moment or bonding moment with my beau's family and it did happen now with him! It was indeed a great experience!

Hoping for more of it soon... and hope that we'll last together! hehe.

No comments: